Digital Marketing & eComms Specialist
About us: Très Chic is the go-to boutique for big-city fashionistas, offering the very best in luxury international and local brands. Praised for their smart sense of womenswear, Très Chic’s team of stylists has all the right tips and tricks to help our clientele assemble that perfect designer wardrobe.
We are searching for a bilingual super star who will be responsible for aligning our e-commerce activities and digital marketing strategy to our marketing plan, including email, social media, e-commerce and traditional media campaigns.
What you’ll be doing:
You will be responsible for the growth, optimization, quality and execution of our e-commerce platform. Updating with new arrivals, promotions and curating the best product images.
A successful candidate will have 3+ years of experience managing day to day execution of direct-to-consumer website strategies and tactics (Shopify platforms), including merchandising, app integrations, content updates, conversion rate optimization, QA, and analysis.
From strategy to tactical: including but not limited to day-to-day website content updates, loading product SKUs, updating and refreshing website marketing materials, photos, product descriptions, setup and execution of promotions, managing app integrations, monitoring and reporting on performance, troubleshooting website issues, and overseeing new development projects.
Collaborate and manage various partners, such as website developer, social media content curators, SEM agency and more, including setting priorities, utilizing strong analytical ability to evaluate, review conversion and other metrics, and propose solutions based on those insights.
Create content for our social media and e-commerce: product photography, create all digital marketing campaigns.
- Manage e-comm site (Shopify)
- Create weekly Newsletters (Mailchimp)
- Collaborate with our internal team of stylists to create content for our social media channels
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Evaluate emerging technologies that can positively impact our sales growth
Must have’s to be successful in this role:
- Diploma or Certificate in digital marketing, e-commerce or a related field (or equivalent combination of education and experience)
- Bilingual written and spoken * (English and French)
- Proven working experience in digital marketing
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Entrepreneur mindset with emphasis on teamwork and A-Z project management
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Solid knowledge of GMB, website analytics tools, LightSpeed, Shopify and Mailchimp
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- An outstanding attention to detail, and exceptional problem-solver.
To apply, send us your resume to: email@example.com